Surviving Minnesota!

The only season open is bow and muzzleloader. I am traveling less than 200 ft from the house.

that way if I need a coffee refill I just need to text the WW and she will run it out to me. (Any bets on if that works?)

5 days to go and I move on to rabbits, squirrels and fish.

I'd bring you a huge thermos of coffee just to keep you out of the house for a while.

My cloud has gotten darker.

I left the stand at 5:12pm last night. It got dark early because of the clouds, I couldn’t see.

I walked to the shed to lock the chicken door, which took maybe a minute then headed to the house,

Here are last nights photos, check the time stamp in lower right corner..

1B1CAA9B-D293-4250-B15A-0D76F03DF605.png
4E7EFC4B-70A8-48A3-8985-324C41A8B393.jpeg

I left the stand at 5:12pm last night. It got dark early because of the clouds, I couldn’t see.

I walked to the shed to lock the chicken door, which took maybe a minute then headed to the house,

View attachment 2441077View attachment 2441078
If you listen closely, you’ll hear them...
“Is he gone yet?” “I think so, but maybe we should wait juuuuust a little longer. It’s not quite dark yet.” “Look! He’s by the chicken coop. GO!” And take a look at that buck hiding behind the branches. I can see him laughing.

View attachment 2441077View attachment 2441078
Oz says swing by and grab his lucky horseshoe before heading back out.

I stayed out until 5:20 the last 6 minutes I couldn’t see my hand in front of my face it was so dark. But I was hoping to see a shape move, not to shoot, but so I could say I saw one from my stand

As far as I know now showed up.

I even walked back that way a little after I locked the coop doors just to see if I could hear them laughing at me.

Back
Top Bottom