Surviving Minnesota!

Nothing is worse for a mans health than excessive hormones during the rearranging/throwing things away stage.

That’s when a fish house is a necessity.

Speaking of fish houses, no fishing again today.
It would be great today, but setting up the house in these South Dakota like winds is dangerous.

I am afraid I would break support poles before I got it up. Even if I anchored the windward side first.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be less windy, or I will go all week again without fishing

Nothing is worse for a mans health than excessive hormones during the rearranging/throwing things away stage.

That’s when a fish house is a necessity.

Speaking of fish houses, no fishing again today.
It would be great today, but setting up the house in these South Dakota like winds is dangerous.

I am afraid I would break support poles before I got it up. Even if I anchored the windward side first.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be less windy, or I will go all week again without fishing
Speaking of South Dakota, where is Cindy??

Cold but sunny here . I went to the farm store yesterday . Sort of a stress reliever . Ordered 5 chicks and just browsed . Stopped and visited the great grand daughter . No seed racks out yet .

Cold but sunny here . I went to the farm store yesterday . Sort of a stress reliever . Ordered 5 chicks and just browsed . Stopped and visited the great grand daughter . No seed racks out yet .
Sounds like there may be another seed shortage this year, so if there's something you just gotta have, you might want to order online.

Last spring my local feedstore/greenhouse had hardly any started herbs for sale because they weren't able to buy seeds for starting their plants.

I am happy to say mine are all germinating in the window as I type. Except the rosemary, but it's only been a week, and rosemary can take a while.

Back
Top Bottom