Surviving Minnesota!

Ralphie I hope you’re well on your way to feeling spry again.
How have you all been? Summer went well. Working. Doing some crafts. Outside stuff. And weddings! My gosh this is the summer of weddings! DH have 2 more to go to. Then it’s hunting season.
Still miss chickens. But I’m doing okay without too.
We had a new adventure with the cat Saturday morning.
571B8C45-50AB-4173-B5B2-FB99E2E0A663.jpeg

If you look closely near the top is a Whiney yowling kitty .

DH said you never see a cat skeleton in a tree. But the college boy was insistant and got the extension ladder out
scared the bejeesus out of his mother.
074F92E6-E57B-4286-B2BC-885D6C099B26.jpeg

F29C5274-EF3C-4895-B33C-ACFB34D66651.jpeg

While he was up there I weighed the necessity of getting a cat from a tree top and quadriplegia.
next time we’ll let Sofie figure it out on her own.

Ralphie I hope you’re well on your way to feeling spry again.
How have you all been? Summer went well. Working. Doing some crafts. Outside stuff. And weddings! My gosh this is the summer of weddings! DH have 2 more to go to. Then it’s hunting season.
Still miss chickens. But I’m doing okay without too.
We had a new adventure with the cat Saturday morning.
View attachment 2831758
If you look closely near the top is a Whiney yowling kitty .

DH said you never see a cat skeleton in a tree. But the college boy was insistant and got the extension ladder out
scared the bejeesus out of his mother. View attachment 2831768
View attachment 2831769
While he was up there I weighed the necessity of getting a cat from a tree top and quadriplegia.
next time we’ll let Sofie figure it out on her own.
Oh fiddlesticks!
That is a looonggg way up there.

Too much to do outside before the snow flies. Or more so before the temps drop low enough to make the paint and stain unhappy. I got away with that twice before I didn't and had to look at white blisters for seven months. :tongue

Back
Top Bottom