Surviving Minnesota!

We were down to about 18 inches in the yard and the high sides of clay mud ruts drying out on the roads. now 6-7 inches of a white fungus amongus for today. It is sticking better than I thought it would too. If I had had chickens they would be groaning.

Hello everybody. I hope all are getting on the mend for gardening and chick season! (Jerry, Erli...)
Kids graduate from their two year technical colleges this spring. Where has that time went?! Real world stuff coming into view. They've made us proud already. We'll see how it goes now the rest of the way!

Gardening season coming up. Always anxious for that!

We were down to about 18 inches in the yard and the high sides of clay mud ruts drying out on the roads. now 6-7 inches of a white fungus amongus for today. It is sticking better than I thought it would too. If I had had chickens they would be groaning.

Hello everybody. I hope all are getting on the mend for gardening and chick season! (Jerry, Erli...)
Kids graduate from their two year technical colleges this spring. Where has that time went?! Real world stuff coming into view. They've made us proud already. We'll see how it goes now the rest of the way!

Gardening season coming up. Always anxious for that!
Good to see you BC. I might be making a trip up that way before long.

At least we think we are

Oh good. On your way up to the cabin? There’s still a lot of winter out there....

But it’s going away. We had 60 + inches and counting of snowfall this winter so the dried up lakes and rivers will be looking better this spring one would think.

Oh good. On your way up to the cabin? There’s still a lot of winter out there....

But it’s going away. We had 60 + inches and counting of snowfall this winter so the dried up lakes and rivers will be looking better this spring one would think.
We have 9 ft drifts between the lake and the cabin, so that will be a while. I hope to go within a month though.

Just popping in. All of our sloughs are opened up and birds are coming back! There's snow geese and, Ralphie's favorite, dux, everywhere!
Seems like spring is finally coming.
Here's our forecast.
Screenshot_20220322-185727-484.png

Back
Top Bottom