Surviving Minnesota!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for the update on Ralphie @Bogtown Chick. I hope you are doing good as well. I love talking other pets! so let her rip! :pop I have two puppies. Mini American Shepherds. I don't know if you remember but my heart dog Brox(Mini Aussie - same thing, name change) passed away almost 4 years ago. I can't believe how time goes. So now we have Logan and Finnigan. Logan is 3, Finnegan is 2.5. They keep us hopping! We have agility class on Monday nights for awhile. Finnigan has his Therapy Dog Certificate so we can visit nursing homes, Hospitals, etc. Logan is too nuts. lol. They are from the same breeder, but one is a working dog (Logan) and one is a show dog (Finnegan) Finnegan is way more laid back. Logan is always going mach 500. My cat of 20 years passed away a couple of years ago. I have not gotten another cat (yet). We'll see. I love cats, but like not having a litter box in the house for awhile. and not missing cat puke :sick:sick:sick

A dusting of snow this morning, never got above 30.
Chickens are being spoiled this afternoon with half of a baked pumpkin 🎃
Still no eggs from them, they are either 22 or 23 weeks old. :barnie
You may not get eggs now until spring from them, due to the daylight. When I had my chicks, most started laying between sept-november. But one did not start until the end of January, beginning of February.

Back
Top Bottom