Susquehanna Poultry Club Show

Quote:
th.gif

LOL!!! I showed 13 last time. I took out 4 since they didn't do too well at the DE show and am also showing another black pullet this time.
smile.png
You coming??? I NEED those boxes!!!
lol.png

Edited because I accidently used Marlin's real name!
smile.png

Last edited:
IF ANYONE BUYS A SPLASH SILKIE HEN, PLEASE CHECK THE LEGBANDS. BLUE #23 is my bird. She also has a metal legband #35270. Her name is "Betty". Please take her and immediately alert the police (911) and tell them report# 03097435 so I can get her back. I will be there from 9:00am on. Thanks! -Stephanie

The person who stole her would be really dumb to bring a stolen bird, or to still have the legbands on it at a show. I hope you get your hen back, but I highly doubt the person will bring her to the show.

Did you check to see any security cams, or maybe get the Delmava email list and send a email to everyone on it asking if they saw anyone.

Im really interested in going! if im in new castle,de which is about 20 minutes from elkton,md, how far would it be to bel air?

Well it would be fastest if you jumped on 95, and follow that down. It takes my husband about 45 minutes, but it take the rest of the world about a hour. So I would plan on a hour.

I'm planning on attending the show - I'll be up from the Annapolis area. Would love to meet you all! Is there a BYC "section" or something there?

Is Tracey or April on here? If so, I hope you remember me - I was talking to you both about silkies and seramas a couple months ago - please email me at [email protected] so we can get together! I wanna see your silkies!!!

Kathy (Kifkaf)

Back
Top Bottom