Swan RP ~

name: Blizzard (female)
breed: coscoroba
mate: Frost
crush: ...Frost
foes: she doesn't dislike anyone.
pond area: a small 5 acre pond, all of it taken up by her and her family. it's surrounded by a cliffside, a forest, and a small swamp.
cygnets: Snow, Cloud, Ice.
history: she was chased by hunters until she found the pond, and she hasn't left it since.
personality: she's kind and outgoing, but hates all people.
picture: none, sorry.

name: Frost (male)
mate: Blizzard
crush: nobody but Blizzard
foes:he dislikes darek, but mostly just leaves him alone.
pond area: same as Blizzard
cygnets: Snow, Cloud, Ice.
history: he lived in the big pond next to Mariam until he was chased away by Darek, and then he found his pretty little 5 acre pond and has lived there ever since.
personality: a little gruff and stern, but overall has a heart of gold.
picture: none.

name: Snow (female)
mate: nobody, she's too young
crush: same as above, but likes midnight... to bad he's a different kind.
foes: nobody
pond area: same as her parents
cygnets: she's 3 months, not 3 years. she's to young.
history: she's lived with her parents for her whole life. (which isn't very large)
personality: she's fun and jokey, always upbeat. totally optomistic. she's also very competetive, as she has 2 brothers.

name: Cloud (Male)
age: he hatched right after snow, he's about 10 minutes younger.
mate: nobody
crush: nobody
foes: doesn't know anyone else yet.
pond area: same as sibs and parents
cygnets: none
history: has lived with his sibs and parents his whole life, is sometimes made fun of because he is deformed. his left wing is twisted. (called twisted wing or angel wing) he will never fly.
personality: shy and melancholy, he's sad because he know he will never fly.

name: Ice (male)
mate: nooo
crush: nobody
foes: no one
pond area: same as his family
history: has lived in the pond all his life, and is faster and stronger than his sibs.
personality: he's a little ambitious, but still overall pretty nice.

name: Eclipse (female)
breed: Australian black
mate: nobody yet
crush: Midnight, every time she gets near him she finds she can't say anything.
foes: Onana
pond area: next to Midnight
history: she is crazy tough, a year ago a very young bear cub attacked her family. all fought bravely, but only she survived. she actually managed to defeat it, she used her sharp beak to poke out its eyes, circling it to confuse it. and she has all of it's claws on land near her territory as a memento.
personality: she can fight very well, and practices her moves every day to stay in shape. and she is in shape. she's a more than a little vain, and has temper issues. she's extrememly tough on herself, getting mad when she makes a mistake in anything.

i fully intend to make more, but that will do for now :)

Last edited:
oh, and i reserve a coscoroba, bewick's, whooper, and tundra. :) i like those breeds. i like black ones even better, but there's already a black one. :) i will be back! (unless my laptop crashes again :p)

Black one = Australian black. Please specify on your form :)

You can't *Reserve* a breed however you can make them, and make lots of charries at that, LOL!. Haha, I have a laptop pic of a family bewicks swans.

All but Eclipse is accepted... Its a cool story but a bear would kill a swan unless it was a cub or somethin'. I don't mind the story, but can please not make her defeat a bear? xD
Otherwise your accepted, I can get photos if you want ?

i think i'm going to make another charrie LOL i make to many charries :p you kind of have to just know that when i join an RP i will make a lot of charries

Name: Thunderhead (male)
Breed: Bewick's Swan
Mate: no one
Crush: nobody
Foes: he hates Eclipse. he used to be one of the most tough swans, second pretty much only to Derik, but now he has to be embarresed by a girl that's tougher than him. and he doesn't like Midnight, it's nothing personal, just to spite Eclipse.
Pond Area: the big pond, across from where Midnight and Eclipse are. he has 1 acre to himself.
Cygnets: none
History: he's not a particularly nice guy, he was kicked out of 7 different ponds before he finally came to live in the big pond.
Personality: he's a tough show-offy kind of guy, but whenever Eclipse is around he gets much more surly and grouchy.
Picture: none. sorry.

Back
Top Bottom