Swaps, Auctions, Trades, or Shows in Iowa?

Huge auction in Kansas could be well worth your trip.

Typically have over 200+ sheep and goats, 25+ llamas and alpacas, 15+ mini cattle, 25+ mini horses and donkeys, 400 + cages of poultry(had about 700 last fall), 200+ cages of house birds.

Check it out at

www.kramerlivestockfarm.com and click on the sale page.

Exotic Animal Sale in Stuart, Iowa on Sunday, March 15. Starts at 9 a.m. w/the selling of cages, etc. first then on to everything else.

Does anyone in Iowa have rabbit cages they would be willing to part with? I am interested in getting a new breed and my DH says ok as long as I make sure I have cage room first.
ya.gif

Exotic sale in Kalona tomorrow and Saturday!

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry I don't have any spare rabbit cages:( They might have cages for sale at Kalona. I'll be there
smile.png
I'm selling 12 chickens (an EE roo, 6 McMurray Hatchery Heavy Breed Assortment, A Silkie hen, 3 Bantam Pullets, 1 Blue mixed breed hen), 3 ducks (2 Scovie hens and a Pekin hen), 4 sheep (all bred ewes due to lamb anytime), and 4 goats (bottle baby dairy).

I'm hoping to buy a dairy goat doe and hopefully somebody will have Phoenix rooster for sale so I can get my roo some hens. I am also hoping there's a Buttercup roo so my Buttercup girls can breed pure later this spring. Other than that I don't really plan on buying anything but it will be fun to watch. Last time they had a zebra for sale.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry I don't have any spare rabbit cages:( They might have cages for sale at Kalona. I'll be there
smile.png
I'm selling 12 chickens, 3 ducks, 4 sheep, and 4 goats. I'm hoping to buy a dairy goat doe and hopefully somebody will have Phoenix for sale so I can get my roo some hens. I am also hoping there's a Buttercup roo so my Buttercup girls can breed pure later this spring.

Wyanluv has a buttercup pair she would sell you.

Just a few weeks 'til Burlington!
smile.png
Can't wait. I'll be taking my Delaware mix hen and rooster pair to sale and looking for a few hens and roosters of the breeds I already have to maybe purchase.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom