Sweatshirts

Quote:
Since Rob has only had this board for a little more than a year & a half, how could you possibly been talking about it for 5 years?

Something just doesn't smell right.
stinkfish.gif

Quote:
Since Rob has only had this board for a little more than a year & a half, how could you possibly been talking about it for 5 years?

Something just doesn't smell right. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/2173281/stinkfish.gif

Can I double that fishy smell???
hu.gif
I have been wondering where this guy came from all his post look like they are digging for some kind of sale or oppertunity
tongue.gif

If you are on the up and up why didn't you introduce youself as a newbie and who you are????

What do you think Nifty?

i would like a short sleeve and long sleeve t shirt, and a hoodie or sweatshirt. i'd buy either, but how about the
"BYC" logo on the front where the pocket is ? or maybe on the long sleeve t little chicken footprints on the sleeves?
just my 2 cent, but i'd buy one or more!and i like white but i'm not hung up on the color, just quality.

Keep the ideas coming!

BTW, I've known Rooster Tooth Jacket for about 20 years and he's the guy that is responsible for all the BYC designs (bumper stickers, shirts, etc.)

He's the one I'm going to try and hit up for a BYC University design!
wink.png

Important Question:

For the BYC University design, are you guys thinking more of a illustrated comic look or a straight forward clean look? Either one will be funny, but the first I see as being more like a comic look and the second more like a legitimate college, but with chickens.

RoosterToothJacket suggested "heather" shirts with navy print, or navy shirts with white lettering... what do you think?

Zippers are a problem for me. I'd like a regular crewneck sweatshirt with a BYC University design. I must retire my U of I Vandals shirt before someone gets the wrong idea.

I'd prefer a shirt form a printer that uses American Apparel shirts or another brand made in the USA. Not so sure about mail order shoes.

I'm the BYC member who suggested sweatshirts to sell in your online store(see page 1 )
roll.png
I think heather grey with navy lettering would look really nice. I would like it to be comical. Everyone says I'm the life of a party!!!!

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png