SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics

Ome more pics of my duckies. :)
They're getting much more comfy with me.

Wow, gorgeous flock!

How can I tell if my ducks are getting Angel wing?? I'm worried because their flight feathers are coming in and it looks to be pointing up. They're 4 weeks and 4 days old so can I wrap them if they are getting it? If they have it its because I was late on getting their lower protein food and now I have to mix it so their still getting to much protein in the food but its finally done to where I can feed them straight scratch

How can I tell if my ducks are getting Angel wing?? I'm worried because their flight feathers are coming in and it looks to be pointing up. They're 4 weeks and 4 days old so can I wrap them if they are getting it? If they have it its because I was late on getting their lower protein food and now I have to mix it so their still getting to much protein in the food but its finally done to where I can feed them straight scratch

What's "angel wing"?

has any one ever raised ducklings this time of year ? I noticed that metzer farms sell ducklings and they have blue Swedish I need a drake for my two girls and 2 kc hens. I have two kc drakes and right now four hens. they are for eggs .i need to even it out. right now it is in the 80s to 90s during the day and high 60s to 70s at nite .but that can change. the babies will be in the house will the adjust to the weather out side when the are old enough. thanks judy

Back
Top Bottom