SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics

Here is our pretty blue swedish girl--she does not have a name yet (DD #1 says she is trying to get to know her before she names her LOL). We love her! She will be 3 weeks tomorrow. they grow so fast!

Precious!
love.gif
I can't wait to have little ones again. I've ordered 2 blues to arrive here the first of December along with some baby chicks
smile.png

I just lost my silver Swedish to a cat today if anyone is close to Louisville Kentucky I would love to have another my two other ducks are very sad

I just lost my silver Swedish to a cat today if anyone is close to Louisville Kentucky I would love to have another my two other ducks are very sad
I am terribly sorry for your loss. We lost our sweet little Khaki boy back last spring, and I was devastated.

There's a poultry show at the Livestock Complex in Frankfort on October 25. You might want to try that if you don't find another one in the meantime since Frankfort isn't far from you. There's also one even closer at the Shelby County Fairgrounds on the same day, which is annoying. You might be able to hit them both since they're both right down 64. I'm toying with the idea of doing that myself since I'm from there and could visit family when I wasn't visiting ducks, or maybe drag some of the family with me to visit ducks if I promise them a nice meal afterward
wink.png

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your lost, I should be getting 4 ducklings tomorrow 3hybreds and 1 blue Swedish drake I have 2 girls. I got them from metzer farms. I live right out side of Hopkinsville ky.i was thinking of going to one of those shows .if I had any extra blues I would give you one. if I was to give any thing away it would be a Kaki Campbell drake. hope you fine another Blue Swedish.

Back
Top Bottom