SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Here's updates on Oreo and Cookie! 16 days old now my little sweethearts!<3
They are soooo cute!
love.gif

They are so beautiful.. How long will it take for their head feathers to grow in?
These are our first ducks so I really don't know how long it will take for the feathers to come back. These two had it so bad they would run 50+ yards away to escape from the other males. It was the saddest thing to see them stay that far away. They are coming back into the yard now and their heads are improving since the other drakes are gone but it's still a chase from the remaining drake.

this is my black swede female, Aura, the only female out of my 4 black swedes

she is so beautiful, she shimmers green, blue, and purple. She also has the least uniformed white chest compared to my other swedes

These are my 3 boys, The one in front is Finn, and he has a lot of white for wing tips, and the largest white bib

These are my blue swede girls, Greta, and April with Finn and my Pekin Ravioli. I will probaby show them next year.

And last but not least, Chet my male blue swede, the biggest male in my flock and not the brightest either.

I know this is a lot of photos for one post, but I have a bunch more on my profile of them, I love them so much.
They are all so beautiful!

this is my black swede female, Aura, the only female out of my 4 black swedes
she is so beautiful, she shimmers green, blue, and purple. She also has the least uniformed white chest compared to my other swedes

These are my 3 boys, The one in front is Finn, and he has a lot of white for wing tips, and the largest white bib

These are my blue swede girls, Greta, and April with Finn and my Pekin Ravioli. I will probaby show them next year.

And last but not least, Chet my male blue swede, the biggest male in my flock and not the brightest either.
I know this is a lot of photos for one post, but I have a bunch more on my profile of them, I love them so much.
Awesome .. :goodpost: I love all of the names you gave them...

Hi
I am happy I found a Swedish Duck thread!
Ill post a photo if some of mine. I have 6 Swedish and unfortunately have 5 males
1f615.png
I hope that my girl is a good mom and we get a few more girls.
Anyone wanting boys with nice bibs and is willing to trade for girls near Michigan please let me know.

Hi
I am happy I found a Swedish Duck thread!
Ill post a photo if some of mine. I have 6 Swedish and unfortunately have 5 males
1f615.png
I hope that my girl is a good mom and we get a few more girls.
Anyone wanting boys with nice bibs and is willing to trade for girls near Michigan please let me know.

Oh if only you were closer. Ugh!

I wouldn't mind showing my Sweds next year. Do you know the standard for them? I have tried researching it but come up with nothing official.
I raise, show, and judge English Labradors. The AKC has an official standard for all breeds.

Back
Top Bottom