SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish you were closer. I need to get rid of all mine.i have 6 blues but I'm in Louisiana.

What a bummer. I definitely would take them if you were closer. Swedish are hard to find local where I'm at. I have some anconas I'll be finding homes for soon. We are keeping 4 but need homes for the other 4..

Good luck. I can't even hardly give mine away.

My name is Azja and I'm dong a poultry project for 4H. I raised 6 blue Swedish and was able to find homes for three. However, the lady who paid for the ducks could not take care of them properly and I am taking them back. I live in the Austin, TX area and really want to find them a good home. I have 2 girls and a boy and am keeping 2 girls and a boy. However, I have to sell one of my girls later this year because we only have room for two but want to see which duck would be the best quality to show. The boy I am keeping is not quality show quality but is a great showmanship duck. I will attach pictures later.

Does anybody know where I can post where I will get people who are responsible owners? I am afraid of posting on Craigslist but need to get sell them ASAP. I am not asking much since I was already paid the first time by the lady who couldn't take care of them. Most of all, I do not want them eaten! I have had plenty of offers for that.

Back
Top Bottom