Swedish Flower Hen Cockerels - Central OK

Al Capon

Songster
Dec 12, 2017
Central OK
I incubated a bunch of SFH eggs from 2 breeders trying to get some replacement hens.

I hatched a few pullets to keep for myself, but I also hatched an over abundance of cockerels (8), they've got to go, can't keep them.

All Cockerels, No Pullets.

One crested cockerel hatched on 4-4-21 (13 weeks), all the others hatched 2 weeks later on 4-18-21 (11 weeks).

All the cockerels look like they've been "painted by number", very beautiful. Would add lots of color to your flock, 2 are also crested.

I tried taking pics of individual birds but they stopped cooperating about halfway thru, you can see the colors in the group photos.

It would be nice if they got to run around for a year or two fulfilling their roosterly duties before the meet their end, but I know that might not be possible.

Located in Meeker, OK, if there's any interest.

G9TSfNc.jpg

mPqfEso.jpg

EsptIcm.jpg

FanAeuh.jpg

lj97mKF.jpg

w3InxXC.jpg

i4rorlQ.jpg

xAcSjdk.jpg

XvnGGta.jpg

Last edited:
I incubated a bunch of SFH eggs from 2 breeders trying to get some replacement hens.

I hatched a few pullets to keep for myself, but I also hatched an over abundance of cockerels (8), they've got to go, can't keep them.

All Cockerels, No Pullets.

One crested cockerel hatched on 4-4-21 (13 weeks), all the others hatched 2 weeks later on 4-18-21 (11 weeks).

All the cockerels look like they've been "painted by number", very beautiful. Would add lots of color to your flock, 2 are also crested.

I tried taking pics of individual birds but they stopped cooperating about halfway thru, you can see the colors in the group photos.

It would be nice if they got to run around for a year or two fulfilling their roosterly duties before the meet their end, but I know that might not be possible.

Located in Meeker, OK, if there's any interest.

G9TSfNc.jpg

mPqfEso.jpg

EsptIcm.jpg

FanAeuh.jpg

lj97mKF.jpg

w3InxXC.jpg

i4rorlQ.jpg

xAcSjdk.jpg

XvnGGta.jpg
Very handsome gentlemen! I'll keep an ear out. Also, there is a pretty active poultry auction in Newcastle if you want to make the drive.

Back
Top Bottom