Swedish Flower Hen eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by brijay2, Aug 23, 2012.

1. brijay2

brijay2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    Waddell AZ
    I won an auction on ebay that had more eggs than I can incubate. I am looking for someone to take some swedish flower eggs off my hands and maybe incubate 5 for me. I have 10-12 eggs that I will not be able to incubate and I live in the west phoenix (az) valley. Please let me know if you are interested.

Reply to the email please.

2. Paul3874

Paul3874 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2012
    I'd love the eggs and will pay all shipping charges. The distance isn't far San Anrinio tx. I have three incubators 80 to 9o+ incubation rate. Enjoying my last few ywars.

3. newegger86

newegger86 Just Hatched

Nov 30, 2012
    Would love to have some of these! Will pay shipping charges of course!

4. angellove199

angellove199 New Egg

Jun 18, 2012
    I would love to have them and would pay the shipping charges, but I live in PA

5. Jigmin

Jigmin New Egg

May 1, 2013
    is it still open?

6. mylittlechicken

mylittlechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2013
    Elgin, TX
    I would love to have this eggs too and would pay the shipping.

7. showmesilkies

showmesilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Central Missouri
    My Coop
    How did the hatch turn out?

8. dudefromtampa

dudefromtampa Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2012
    Yes, I'm also interested in how the hatch turned out. My wife won a bid on ebay for a dozen Swedish Flower Hens. We were able to successfully hatch three out of the dozen (she also won a bid of a dozen Goldlaced Orpingtons and zero of those hatched). Needless to say, I'm not to high on the idea of bidding for eggs on ebay with that success rate but I have to be honest, the three Swedish Flower Hens are gorgeous birds, and we were fortunate enough to have 1 male and 2 hens out of this hatch. They are at the age now where I am going to have to separate them from the rest of the birds I have so we can ensure we continue on with this breed. They are beautiful birds, but from what I read, the egg laying rate is minimal.

9. dudefromtampa

dudefromtampa Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2012
    Yes, I'm also interested in how the hatch turned out. My wife won a bid on ebay for a dozen Swedish Flower Hens. We were able to successfully hatch three out of the dozen (she also won a bid of a dozen Goldlaced Orpingtons and zero of those hatched). Needless to say, I'm not to high on the idea of bidding for eggs on ebay with that success rate but I have to be honest, the three Swedish Flower Hens are gorgeous birds, and we were fortunate enough to have 1 male and 2 hens out of this hatch. They are at the age now where I am going to have to separate them from the rest of the birds I have so we can ensure we continue on with this breed. They are beautiful birds, but from what I read, the egg laying rate is minimal.

10. nikki1496

nikki1496 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2013
    northern california
    Id be interested in them if you still have any

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by