Swedish Flower Hen Thread

not sure if anyone is in driving distance, but I have a trio of Swedish Flower Hens I am giving away. I just need to downsize the amount of roos I have. The roo and one hen is not crested and one hen is crested. These were hatched last summer. I am located near Portland Maine. If you can come get them, they are free
big_smile.png

not sure if anyone is in driving distance, but I have a trio of Swedish Flower Hens I am giving away. I just need to downsize the amount of roos I have. The roo and one hen is not crested and one hen is crested. These were hatched last summer. I am located near Portland Maine. If you can come get them, they are free
big_smile.png
how much do you think it would cost to ship them?

Hi,

I am new to the group. I am also a homeschool mom and chicken enthusiast. I would like to start a flock of Swedish Flower Chickens. We are currently trying to locate a couple of hens and one roo. We live in East Berlin, PA. My husband will be commuting to Maryland for work starting in March. Do you have any SFC for sale or do you know anyone either in PA or MD?

Thank you,
Cheryl

are you located in PA or MD. We are looking for a couple of hens and a roo for a starter flock.If so, how much do you get for your peeps?
[email protected]

Nobody in MD has them available yet. I'm working on it. But I don't expect to have any available for a while yet. I may have crosses later this spring when my EE and Maran girls start laying eggs and we hatch some. But I had to order chicks and hatch eggs to get all of mine.

Hi,

I am new to the group. I am also a homeschool mom and chicken enthusiast. I would like to start a flock of Swedish Flower Chickens. We are currently trying to locate a couple of hens and one roo. We live in East Berlin, PA. My husband will be commuting to Maryland for work starting in March. Do you have any SFC for sale or do you know anyone either in PA or MD?

Thank you,
Cheryl

Last edited:
Hatch Day!! Two out!
jumpy.gif
two more pipping, 8 eggs in clutch !! My little red Welsummer/cochin banty-bator is doing a fine job.The two hatched are yellow and bluish grey so probably will turn out blue? my favorite SFH color. So exciting!!!

Back
Top Bottom