Swedish isbars

Thanks for all the comments I really appreciate it. So today I attempted to candle them I could hardly tell if the started growing but it looks like in about half I can see a few little veins even though it's only been four days . The eggs are the products of some of green Fire farms first batch of that's how you would put it . Keeping my fingers crossed it's going to be a long 17 more days ughhhhh

And another thing is a expected the egg to be greener . I'm working on getting a rainbow of hatching eggs so they can produce my own rain now and just see what I can produce in egg color. what other rare breeds does any one think I should invest in

And another thing is a expected the egg to be greener . I'm working on getting a rainbow of hatching eggs so they can produce my own rain now and just see what I can produce in egg color. what other rare breeds does any one think I should invest in
Cream Legbars, Ameraucanas, Araucanas and some Easter Eggers lay blue, some Welsumers lay terra cotta with brown spots, there are egg layers that lay dark brown, medium brown, light brown, pinkish brown - off white often called 'tinted' and of course you have white layers.

http://www.sagehenfarmlodi.com/chooks/chooks.html

Your Isbars should lay the color of the eggs you got - blended with the color of the rooster that fertilized the eggs that you got. My Isbars lay green and one little pullet olive - and my Legbars lay a nice blue.

These are all Isbar eggs except the blue one that is from a Cream Legbar and the little one at the top right that is from a Cream Legbar and Isbar cross that we call an Ice Cream Bar.

This was an opps from an Isbar pullet today -- teeny tiny little egg.

Last edited:

These are my eggs from blue and blue splash. Line is Swedish and greenfire farms. They now are bigger and rarely have spots.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom