Sweet PDZ vs Zeolite

Just south of Calgary in DeWinton. My step dad grew up in Lamont :)
I have seen the horse stall odour control bags, prob 40lb, at Peavey Mart.
@MiaS it's great to meet a fellow Albertan! Yes it is very frustrating trying to find equivalent products here in Canada!
This is actually a great price, $16.50 for 40lb, on sale for under $15 but ends today...may be my solution! Thanks for the lead @Purple_grape84 The powdered PDZ was $75 on Amazon

Last bag I bought at TSC cost me 8.99 for 25lb bag. I started using it last year when my run started to wreak of ammonia because of the misters. I put down about half the bag along the mister lines, and the smell was pretty much gone the next day. Since then I added wood shavings and now this spring added wood chips. Still use it in the coop as it keeps it from developing that ammonia smell between cleanings

This is actually a great price, $16.50 for 40lb, on sale for under $15 but ends today...may be my solution! Thanks for the lead @Purple_grape84 The powdered PDZ was $75 on Amazon
Hello, I am new to BACKYARD CHICKENS and we have had layers for a year and we are expending into turkeys and Jerseys, we are from Alberta as well, spruce grove area. we just bought tonight BARN FRESH from pevey mart and coop fresh,do you think we could just mix some zeolite into this products ? maybe the best of both worlds?

I have seen the horse stall odour control bags, prob 40lb, at Peavey Mart.
@MiaS it's great to meet a fellow Albertan! Yes it is very frustrating trying to find equivalent products here in Canada!
Hello, I am new to BACKYARD CHICKENS and we have had layers for a year and we are expending into turkeys and Jerseys, we are from Alberta as well, spruce grove area. we just bought tonight BARN FRESH from pevey mart and coop fresh,do you think we could just mix some zeolite into this products ? maybe the best of both worlds?

I bought some Sweet PDZ last time I was in the US but it really is just Zeolite in a smaller grind. I've mixed zeolite in to stretch it out and that worked just fine. Because I don't know when the border will open I will likely try this next time, out of Airdrie http://www.tigaacres.com/zeolite.html

Back
Top Bottom