Sweet PZD granules

NicholeT

Chirping
Mar 27, 2023
Rubicon, WI
I purchased a nice 40lb bag of Sweet PDZ horse stall refresher granules a couple months ago that I had been mixing with sand for my poo boards and for the life of me I cannot find it anywhere online to get it delivered to me. (If anyone has a lead on it, please let me know). I have 13 hens and a roo and 2 rather large poop boards that I clean often so I go though it rather quickly and use a lot. I don't want the powder and the PDZ coop refresher is a small bag and ridiculously priced so I'm not a fan of that option. I don't like using just sand so I am looking for a granular alternative that I can use a kitty litter scooper with that works similar?

Last edited:
looks like it's only temporary not available. because this is the message I get when I try to order it online
Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 18.09.52.png

I purchased a nice 40lb bag of Sweet PDZ horse stall refresher granules a couple months ago that I had been mixing with sand for my poo boards and for the life of me I cannot find it anywhere online to get it delivered to me. (If anyone has a lead on it, please let me know). I have 13 hens and a roo and 2 rather large poop boards that I clean often so I go though it rather quickly and use a lot. I don't want the powder and the PDZ coop refresher is a small bag and ridiculously priced so I'm not a fan of that option. I don't like using just sand so I am looking for a granular alternative that I can use a kitty litter scooper with that works similar?
Tractor Supply has delivered this to me in past. I ended up getting their credit card so that I could get free delivery.

Back
Top Bottom