SWINE safeguard dosage

jake and pippa

Songster
7 Years
Dec 13, 2015
Hudson Valley NY
I was only able to get Swine Safeguard a 1.8% powder, at the feed store. I know I could try and find the goat safeguard others use, but I would prefer to try and use what I have to treat my chickens. Does someone have detailed instructions on dosage with this particular form of safeguard? I often give my birds meds in a mix of eggs, fermented milk and grain, which they gobble up. The dosage is variable from bird to bird of course. I also have Ivermectin 5 mg/ml for cattle, that I have used in the past for mites as a topical, also Ivermectin sheep drench 0.08% ivermectin solution. Thank you in advance.

I was only able to get Swine Safeguard a 1.8% powder, at the feed store. I know I could try and find the goat safeguard others use, but I would prefer to try and use what I have to treat my chickens. Does someone have detailed instructions on dosage with this particular form of safeguard? I often give my birds meds in a mix of eggs, fermented milk and grain, which they gobble up. The dosage is variable from bird to bird of course. I also have Ivermectin 5 mg/ml for cattle, that I have used in the past for mites as a topical, also Ivermectin sheep drench 0.08% ivermectin solution. Thank you in advance.
I never received a response to this query. Could someone direct me to idiot proof instructions on de-worming poultry with safeguard. Specifically, I want to treat adult geese. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom