Swinging Chciken.....Really! Too Funny

fireguy56

Songster
9 Years
Oct 2, 2010
Slidell, Louisiana
Hi, Well we decided to build a playground for our girls a week or so ago and I built all kinds of roosts, ramps, etc... so, I had a piece of a cypress tree left over and some chain, a few eye hooks, etc. Decided to build them a swing....not really thinking any of them would like the movement. Ha, they love it. Have caught several of them on it, and yes it seems they like the rocking movement. The one below was actually moving her head back and forth I guess to get the swing to move. Crazy.
Hope all in the path of Irene fair well...at least it has lost some intensity. Prayers are with you all. We've been there. (Louisiana Gulf Coast Native) good luck to all.
Erik
69010_chicken_swinging_001.jpg

69010_chicken_swinging_004.jpg

I love it!! I want to convince my DH to build our girls a playground. It's fantastic!!

(And just in case, ours can avoid Irene by coming into the house. The coop is strong, but just in case, and it will be less scary indoors.)

WOW way cute!! My project for the weekend is to enlarge my run and add fun things, i think a swing will be one of them
Ayda

Back
Top Bottom