T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

Pics
I'm pretty much doing whatever my trainer wants me to work on. I've gotten really good at flying changes with the gelding I ride, as well as working on lateral work. I havent riden in a couple weeks though
Wow I have yet to ride a flying change but then again my horse isn’t trained in dressage but I’m training him. Like in leg yields, shoulder ins, just rounded on the bit ect. It took me around 6 months to teach him to drop his neck on the bit, I have ridden one flying change by accident lol but that was when he was freaking about something and was playing up so he changed legs on me

Wow I have yet to ride a flying change but then again my horse isn’t trained in dressage but I’m training him. Like in leg yields, shoulder ins, just rounded on the bit ect. It took me around 6 months to teach him to drop his neck on the bit, I have ridden one flying change by accident lol but that was when he was freaking about something and was playing up so he changed legs on me
Yeah, our barn is a dressage barn so all the horses are already trained in dressage. Flying changes are not very fun to sit sometimes, esp on the mare I ride. The first time I did it I thought I was going to come off because she bucked directly after. Wasnt very fun lol but I've gotten better

Yeah, our barn is a dressage barn so all the horses are already trained in dressage. Flying changes are not very fun to sit sometimes, esp on the mare I ride. The first time I did it I thought I was going to come off because she bucked directly after. Wasnt very fun lol but I've gotten better
Yeah I had to train Huddie pretty much from scratch. Yeah my first pony Max bucked me off so often I almost gave up riding lol.

a reply is not guaranteed tonight but I'm trying to get one done, just not guaranteed
coffEE and plANTS???? sounDS AWFULLY THE OFFICE TO ME???
I am such a compulsive diy mom kinnie 💓
I'm a coffee addict
Like straight up I THRIVE on coffee
And plants???
Oh boy
I just realized I've only bragged about my collection on Insta and not BYC
my dude, I have 15 houseplants and they're my emotional support plants, I love them
ALSO
I've only watched like two episodes of the office with my sister but from what I've seen that show is a treasure

We're all a little bit of a compulsive DIY mom at heart, but some much more than others 💗
JINX
HOW COULD YOU
HOW COULD YOU BRING AELLA BACK LIKE THAT
View attachment 2556546
I'm afraid to look at that flipping thread now

Last edited:
btw I’m gonna reply to Theo
hahahahahahahhdajdhajhd
*fear noises*
been working on portfolio all day, plus a wild sister and her band will be spotted tomorrow sooo
a reply is not guaranteed tonight but I'm trying to get one done, just not guaranteed
I've never wrote about a character reacting to squirrels before

I'm a coffee addict
And plants???
Oh boy
my dude, I have 15 houseplants and they're my emotional support plants, I love them
ALSO
I've only watched like two episodes of the office with my sister but from what I've seen that show is a treasure

We're all a little bit of a compulsive DIY mom at heart, but some much more than others 💗

Coffee is disgusting how do you drink it.
I love house plants, and so does my mom
I managed to count like 20 something in one room the other day
one room

heh
dont be scared riv
its okay!

been working on portfolio all day, plus a wild sister and her band will be spotted tomorrow sooo

I'm a coffee addict
And plants???
Oh boy
ALSO

Coffee? Yuck. I’m a tea lover. Wow 15 indoor plants, that’s a lot

I'd post van's Thomas meme but she's honestly slid so far that I bet she no longer possesses it

you're ever so welcome

yeah and we don't talk about pages 2-7

honestly I can't wait until the two of them meet
Picks is gonna think she's gonna think she's not only worthy to breathe Leita's air, but steal it too

lol naw sis 💅
View attachment 2556431

I pay THE BILLS and FILE FOR TAX FRAUD

I uh
I uh
predictive text got me uh
bush lady x Obama?

it is precisely 24 hours and you diddly dang beat me like that one rat's intestines @ third grade

LOOK AT THIS INTELLECTUAL
GIVE ER A NOBEL

coffEE and plANTS???? sounDS AWFULLY THE OFFICE TO ME???
I am such a compulsive diy mom kinnie 💓

up next on Steamy Side Up @ at your local Most Holy Mothballs Retirement Community 😜

and that's how you're the only one of us who ever gets anywhere in life. 👏 😄

Lol imagine having a single contact off of the internet

you
you're how old now 👁️

it'S THE ONLY REAL BLEDDYN 🥰

Oh, phew
Had me really wheeling for a minute there XD

Also couldn't be me hitting 18 next month and no evacuation in sight over the next decade 😜

I uh

remind me to come back here when I have a brain

so glad to know we can always count on you 🥰

THAT WAS SAID IN THE LEAST SELF OFFENSIVE WAY POSSIBLE OF COURSE

I

OH WAIT IT WAS THE LINEUP OF MAGNIFICENT OBSTACLES
dont give me a nobel that proves nothing of my worth
if anything it lowers it
also yeah but i have PLANS AND PLOTS
IM AN AWFUL DAUGHTER BUT
IM YEETING MYSELF OUTTA HERE

View attachment 2556554
it’s too late now.
you can’t save them.
i...
i know what this scene is from...
gon please...

I'm a coffee addict
And plants???
Oh boy
ALSO

SPEAKING OF COFFEE
IVE NEVER BEEN TOO MUCH OF A FAN
BUT FRAPPES
C A R A M E L F R A P P E S
*chefskiss*

Coffee is disgusting how do you drink it.
I love house plants, and so does my mom
I managed to count like 20 something in one room the other day
one room

heh
dont be scared riv
its okay!
Coffee is amazing, how do you not drink it
Like honestly, someone disliking coffee makes me have a river.exe won't work moment
Houseplants are addictive and precious, I legit just put up 4 shelves and grow lights in my room like a month ago, so 11 of mine are in there, and that's only 1 shelf filled up XD plus my mom has like 8 or 9 too
0-0 20 in one room? I can't wait until I get to the point of having 20 in one room XD
Coffee? Yuck. I’m a tea lover. Wow 15 indoor plants, that’s a lot
You coffee hating people are on a slippery slope around me, my fiends. But I do absolutely love peppermint tea, too, though.
And yeah, it's a lot, and I'm not even done getting more XD
SPEAKING OF COFFEE
IVE NEVER BEEN TOO MUCH OF A FAN
BUT FRAPPES
C A R A M E L F R A P P E S
*chefskiss*
FRAPPES ARE A GIFT TO THIS WORLD

Back
Top Bottom