T-shirts- Ideas and Interests

Quote:
Egg-sasperating
smile.png

Very cute :9

Got one for you! What about a person hugging a chick and several more around their feet on the ground. Then the caption would say (are you ready for this?!?!) CHICK MAGNET! I want one in pink, thank you.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Quote:
Lol, I definately make this one. Maybe even chicks stuck all over someone, too, with that caption. That would be hilarious!
I'll start it now, along with the laying and crowing one
wink.png

I finished the chick magnet tee. It looked a lot better when it was big on my computer screen
tongue.png

But I've got it on there anywho. If you guys have any suggestions on how to make it better, I'm all ears
smile.png
If not, than it's up for grabs.
I would reccomend viewing it larger, as it looks so dang small when you look at it in the shop :)

Last edited:
I love the shirts!
this is not chicken related, but if you are wanting to make and sell t-shirts - heres' and Idea.

My grandson has severe peanut allergies, and when he was little - other than a medic bracelet - there was really no way to let other people know ( without telling them ) to not let him near peanuts- as some people offer candy without asking.
So - i made him a couple of really cute shirts -
one said " you may be nutty - but I'm nut free" with a cute graphic.
and the other one just had a graphic and in smaller letters under it " peanut free - don't ask - don't give "

just a couple of ideas

Back
Top Bottom