Table scraps

Quote:
That is very funny , because I would not ruin good food with Zatarans . Always preferred Tony's ...

What is Tony's?
hu.gif
I also thought it was clever to list the treats your chickens liked and disliked.
pop.gif

Quote:
That is very funny , because I would not ruin good food with Zatarans . Always preferred Tony's ...

What is Tony's?
hu.gif
I also thought it was clever to list the treats your chickens liked and disliked.
pop.gif

Tony Chachere's >>>> One of the best cajun Seasonings you might ever find .

Last edited:
TABLE SCRAPS! What about right off the table..lol.. last night I was eating dinner at my picinic table. Nothing like sharing your chicken fettuchine alfredo with 7 chickens. Heck, they were trying to jump up to get it out of my plate.

Once my Buff had a tug-a-war with the cat over a dropped hot dog. What a sight, too bad I didn't have my camera.

we feed our chickens any and all table scraps and have never had a problem. coffee grounds, some chocolate-a bit, and do you know that chickens even eat chicken? haha we feed them any left over meat. we puree chicken bones with broth in the blender. the protein helps them. so do trial and error in moderation. our chickens eat fabulous! plus they free range and supplement with lay mash/ground corn. enjoy your chickens!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom