'tain't My Job

Quote:
From me, you'd get a raised eye brow and
tongue.gif
for that obey comment. Then a rubber snake under the covers of your side of the bed, one in the foot well of the car...think you get the picture.
My mother taught me...don't get mad...get EVEN!!

FYI...on another thread, don't ask which I can't remember, it has been decided the term is no longer "scream like a girl" it is "scream like a grown man".
th.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
j/k guys all in fun.
frow.gif

To be boringly realistic, shed snakeskins are often quite a bit longer than the snake they came off (they stretch. truly!). So the snake isn't actually as big as you think it is.

Also, there are no venomous snakes to speak of where you live, and not much that'd eat chickens either. So until/unless you start losing eggs (which is highly unlikely, tho not impossible) or have poorly-protected baby chicks around, the snake is not a problem *anyhow*.

Just a thought,

Pat

LOL!! It makes me remember a story about my MIL & FIL. It was night and they were asleep, my FIL was woken up by a noise, and instead of getting up to investigate, he woke my MIL up and told her the dog needed to go out. So she got up and took Jazz outside to do her business and came back to bed. Luckily there was nothing/no one lurking about, but could you imagine if someone or something would have been there!! Some men are "Chickens". LOL

By the way, I HATE snakes!!!!!!

Shameonyou.gif
That is one of those jobs that it depends on who is around as to who does it here! Of course, DH goes off to work and I'm here on the farm so it's a horse a piece.

Hmmmm! That reminds me, I need to get him to show me his hunting rifle. The .22 isn't going to cut it if that wolf comes back!-Maybe I should say, when it comes back!

Last edited:
Just yesterday, my DH and FIL went to look at a new combine. My DH is deathly afraid of snakes. When they climbed up to the motor of the combine, he lifted the cover and stuck his hand down to look, he felt something "squishy" and thought it was coon poo, he looked and saw the snake slithering away. Needless to say, my DH had a "come apart", he even said he "screamed like a little girl", his dad thought he had hit his head and expected gushing blood.The "F" word flew a few times and he said he was lucky he didnt have to change his pants. He thought about starting up the combine but didnt have the key.

Man, I got to get me one of those if OBEY is part of the deal? hehe

I do my laundry, wash my dishes, mop and sweep the floors, but for some reason I can't stand to pick up dog poo or puke. I think it's something about the warm gooshy feeling... kinda reminds me of stepping in a fresh dog turd when I was a kid and it gooshed up between my toes!!! yuk!

I'll kill, catch, relocated, build, wash, clean, mow, shovel, bury, dig... don't make me pick up fresh dog doo doo or yak!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok now. You know what you can do with that obey nonsense!
tongue.png

I don't care about that as much as having her love, honor, OKAY me.

If you truly look like Mr. Redford...I don't imagine you'd have a hard time getting Okays.
clap.gif

Quote:
I don't care about that as much as having her love, honor, OKAY me.

If you truly look like Mr. Redford...I don't imagine you'd have a hard time getting Okays.
clap.gif

Actually, Robert Redford looks like me; at least he tries to.

Quote:
That's more like it! I thought I was going to have to get violent, and I know this is a family website. It wouldn't have been pretty.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom