Take a Look at these guys!(pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lizardz, Mar 20, 2008.

1. lizardz

lizardz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    Hi Everyone,
    Seems that, like so many others, I have some extra roos that I would like to re-home. Three, as a matter of fact. They are all about one year old and nice enough. What that means is they have not attacked me (okay, Rocky did when he was coming of age, but a couple of shots with the hose took care of that), but they are not overly friendly - no climbing onto your lap for hugs and kisses, but they will come and eat out of your hands. I live about an hour NE of Sacramento, and am willing to drive an hour, maybe an hour and a half to meet you. Here are some pictures of the boys - Rocky - a Barred Rock, Henry - a Buff Orphington, and Cockey Lockey - not really sure, probably Barred Rock or maybe Sex Link? Not too sure. If you're interested in any (or all), PM me with your number and I'll give you a call.

Rocky -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Henry -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cockey Lockey -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the pictures of Cockey Lockey - he wasn't really feeling like being photographed!

Liz

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  2. mommy9994

mommy9994 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    central VA
    They are beautiful boys!! Don't need anymore roos though-- I have 2. My Cockey Lockey is a SLW

3. lizardz

Jul 18, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    Wouldn't someone like to take one of these pretty boys home? The girls will love them [​IMG] An Easter Chicken, perhaps?
    Liz

4. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Beautiful boys! Hope you find them a home soon

5. Sunny Chook Farm

Sunny Chook Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    Very handsome roos....

Have 8 myself, don't need anymore right now... Someone will come along a give them a new home...

6. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    They're beautiful [​IMG]

7. lizardz

Jul 18, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    These handsome boys are still looking for a home. Anyone?

8. 12 Acres

12 Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Oak Harbor, OH
    Those are some handsome roos! Your Buff Orps are beautiful! Wish I could help you out, but I can't.

9. lizardz

Jul 18, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    Okay, last call on these beautiful boys. I need to find them homes soon or it's off to the feed store. (Or maybe I'll take them to Fair Oaks, a little town near here that actually has feral chickens running around the entire downtown area. I'll do a drive-by - early morning, car pulls up to the park, door opens, confused roosters shoved out, door closes, car pulls away with tires squealing [​IMG] ). Seriously though, if anyone's interested, please send me a pm soon.
    Thanks,
    Liz

10. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Yes take them to Fair Oaks..... at least they can have a chance there.....that is if nobody takes them

Maybe it would atract less attention if you left the tires squealing part out! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by