Taking orders for hatching eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only inquired because any time a question of pictures is brought up the OP says that they are sold. I just think if you want to be on here selling you have to *show* your product. Whether that is a pic of the breeder birds or their eggs, even more importantly, if you are asking high prices you need to list the lines they came from. I like being an informed buyer
wink.png

thank you, i'm not name calling! but i did read all of their for sale threads and they're being very vague, and did not answer simple question about the birds,
they may be not be scamming, just making sure noone has their blinders on,

i just read through his other For Sale posts and i would be concerned about purchasing from this person, too. i suggest no one sends money until he can answer questions and post pictures, that is, before he posts "BENN SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

We may be talkin to a youngin so let's try not to jump to conclusions. Anyone sending money for a product without seeing pictures of that product is taking a risk but the prices are low enough they could learn a valuable lesson for a real deal
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, here is the thing... There are MANY MANY people on here that have ESTABLISHED reputations. For example, there are at least 3 breeders/people on here that the MINUTE they post eggs they are gone. Why? Because they have established their reputation. They have posted pictures in OTHER posts that people have remembered, they are INVOLVED in discussions related to their animal's health and well-being and HELPFUL to others on BYC. They deliver the goods, and BYC buyers KNOW they will be in GOOD HANDS if they buy their goods...

This new person has none of that, so it is about mandatory that he/she establish SOMETHING before anyone will dish $$ to them.

There have been scammers on here, and it's a bummer. I hope that is not the case here, but how is BYC to know?

Quote:
I agree with this, or they may not understand buying and selling on the net very well. But that said I got stung along with others on ebay for eggs that were probably supermarket eggs. AG has taken our complaints, it's a wait and see. I certainly think a person should post for a while and build a rapport on here before attempting to sell.

Maybe they just like keeping us all in suspense until they find out how much interest they have in their eggs?
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom