Looking for reliable way to purchase an assortment of chick eggs

mlassalle

Hatching
Feb 23, 2024
I am a classroom teacher looking for fertilized eggs for my incubator. I have been hatching eggs for over 6 years and I have a farm ready to take my chicks after they hatch. The lady who usually sends me eggs is sick and can't fulfill my order. I have seen a lot of bad reviews on several hatchery websites. I was wondering if yall have a recommendation.

Which breeds are you looking to hatch from the eggs? Meat production so they can go to slaughter, or egg production so they can be raised in a non-abuse farm? I am mentioning these because these types of chickens are the most common to see in classroom incubators.

Which breeds are you looking to hatch from the eggs? Meat production so they can go to slaughter, or egg production so they can be raised in a non-abuse farm? I am mentioning these because these types of chickens are the most common to see in classroom incubators.
I am looking for egg production chicks.

I am a classroom teacher looking for fertilized eggs for my incubator. I have been hatching eggs for over 6 years and I have a farm ready to take my chicks after they hatch. The lady who usually sends me eggs is sick and can't fulfill my order. I have seen a lot of bad reviews on several hatchery websites. I was wondering if yall have a recommendation.
What state are you in?

People tend to leave bad reviews for hatching eggs because they expect a super great hatch rate. Shipped eggs in general have a very poor hatch rate

Back
Top Bottom