Talking with your chicken.

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by Desalyngraybeal, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Desalyngraybeal

Desalyngraybeal New Egg

Oct 10, 2013
    My name is Desalyn Graybeal and I am conducting a study on human with chicken communication as part of my studies via the Department of Communications at Eastern Washington University. I am hoping that you will take just a few minutes to complete the survey via the link below. Please know that your participation in this study is completely voluntary and that your responses are anonymous as this is a blind survey conducted via a third party survey service.
    If you have any questions about the study or would like a copy of the final study, please contact myself by phone at 509-953-1691 or by email at [email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns about your rights as a participant in this study, please contact Ruth Galm, Human Protections Administrator, 509-359-7971 or [email protected].
    In the case your pet chicken is no longer living, please respond to the questions as though they were written in past tense .In participating in this survey you agree to the aforementioned terms.
    http://surveys.verticalresponse.com/a/show/1697031/5bebc926a2/0

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  2. Veer67

Veer67 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Interesting! I'll try out the survey.

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I can't get past the first page. I keep getting "please answer all questions". Answering them agsin doesn't help, the answers just disappear again and again.

4. Veer67

Veer67 Chillin' With My Peeps

x2 I just tried it and get the same result. [​IMG]

5. Muffinburgler

Muffinburgler Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Watsonville, CA
    I finished the survey without any issues. I hope my answers help you!

6. ChickenLegs13

ChickenLegs13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2013
    Lower Alabama
    Hope all the broka broka broka buk buk buk bagawk wha wha wha made sense where it said describe the sounds your chicken makes and what it means.

7. Desalyngraybeal

Desalyngraybeal New Egg

Oct 10, 2013
    Thank you for your interest! If you are still interested in taking the survey, please try taking it from a different device. In the case this does not work, please let me know and I will discuss the issue with technical assistance tomorrow, when they open.

Thank you so much!

8. Desalyngraybeal

Desalyngraybeal New Egg

Oct 10, 2013
    Thank you, to all of you for your interest! I hope you will be willing to forward the message and survey link to those you know who may qualify to participate.

Thank you so much!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  9. 3chickchicks

3chickchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2013
    N. Texas
    Will you put your results here?

10. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Chickenlegs,

Those chicken words make sense to me! Sounds just like my chickens, I just wasn't sure how to spell what they were saying . . . :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by