tame bunnies or baby bunnies sometime after the 15th KY

HeatherLynn

Crowing
12 Years
May 11, 2009
Kentucky, Cecilia
We are about to go on a trip to see some sick grammy's or I would be asking for these sooner. I am looking for a bunny or maybe 2 for my kids. I want something tame that they can pet and maybe even one that can stand to be in a fenced area outside so they can have grass and such. I would love a floppy ear but am willing to look at other types. These are to be pets so not looking for the big huge meat rabbits. We get back in town on the 14th and my husband says he cannot be ready any earlier than the 15th. So anytime after that would be awesome. I would like these to be somewhat local if possible.

Hi there! How's your babies?
smile.png

I had a litter of bunnies born either last night or today. These aren't huge meat rabbits, but they aren't tiny rabbits either. The parents are about 5-7 pounds...just big enough not to get hurt from the 'loving' kids can offer
wink.png

They won't be ready until right around Easter, but let me know if you're interested and I can hold some for you
smile.png

Hey Shelley, quick question what type of bunnies do you have. The kids are looking at different breeds and squealing a ton. My husband is researching right now which ones are friendliest lol. I think he has fears that one little nibble and he will be stuck with all bunny chores forever.

Back
Top Bottom