Tatoos

I have one! This one is for my 2 sisters and me...my older sister is the big star, im the medium one and the little one is for my little sister...i also will be getting a ring tattoo on one of my fingers soon!

19331_75687_10150095718272868_534972867_7476262_3571028_n.jpg

hmmm
will start at the bottom...work to the top...
unicorn head with flowers on ankle
2 roses with stem in shape of heart and dh's name on rt buttock
left bikini area has a dragon
right bikini area has pegasus
lower back has flowers and butterflies
right upper back has fairy on flower looking at butterfly
left bicep has tribal band and butterfly
nape of neck has angel wings
....think thats all
hmm.png

eta- oops, forgot my wedding ring tattoo...
hide.gif

Last edited:
Tribal band on the left ankle. Doesn't have any meaning other than I wanted a permanent ankle bracelet. Ready for another when I decide on design.

Does it hurt? Some. More like it "smarted". Some skin areas are more sensitive than others. Felt like a rubber band snapping you.

I have 8....and want more!!!

*Flowers going down my right calf
*Cherries on my left inner calf (done by hubby)
*Bullet on my left calf (done by hubby)
*Big design on my left arm (starts at shoulder and stops about halfway before elbow) Has a snake, skull, Superman symbol, etc...
*Baby cub on one shoulder (has my sons name and birthday)
*Baby laying on a moon with stars (has my daughters name and birthday)
*And....one on each wrist....chinese writing...one says True, other says Love...hubby has matching tattoos!

I have two. A butterfly on my right shoulder and a Celtic motherhood knot surrounded by five flowers that I designed myself and had done after we finalized the adoptions of our two oldest daughters. I hope to get another one of a poppy or group of poppies on my back in memory of my dad, who my kids called Poppie. I'd love to have my whole back covered on day.

Back
Top Bottom