Tatoos

I have 3, a tiger with tribal background on my right hip, an oriental dragon on my left hip and a Japanese character with vines around it in the middle of my back. I'll post pics when I remember how it works. I've been gone for a long time!
BTW, what the heck happened to the chatroom? I loved that place!

I have a lovely seahorse on my ankle.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
It can feel like a snapping rubber band, to a sun burn to being tickled depending on the area you are getting it done. Over bones like the spine, collar bone, ribs or wrists tends to hurt the most for people. Meatier areas like butts, thighs or upper arms tend to be a dull ache for a lot of people. BF ran a full range of 'crap that hurts a lot' to 'stop that tickles' with his back piece. You may also bleed a lot or a little depending on your body set up, any medications you take or if you have been drinking. A lot of artists won't tattoo people that have been drinking because they a) are probably making an unsound judgment and b) they bleed, a bunch, and that can make the tattoo ink not hold in the skin.
BF's artist talked about wanting to give some folks small 'invisible' tattoos (use the tattoo gun without ink) so they could know what it felt like before under going a full tattoo. That might put a few people at ease but it might just be more of a time waster than anything.

I remember a joke that when a girl tattooed her stomach
with a house lizard then when she gets pregnant the tattoo
is turned into an alligator..
roll.png

bun.gif

Here is my pic:

68054_reg_nosy_espy_567.jpg

Due to the location, this was a very painful tattoo. Felt like being cut with a razor over and over. The back of my neck was not a bother.

Quote:
Have you run out of places to tattoo yet???
lau.gif
I have a pretty high tolerance for pain but not that much I don't think. I do want a couple more though!!! They are addicting!

my left arm is almost sleeved my right arm only has 5 I have 2 on my chest I think 15 is the total for now
smile.png
some are from neices and nephews one is just a cartoon some are motorcycle related
smile.png
2 are nekkid ladys
smile.png

I currently have 3. My first was just my name done with a homemade tat machine when I was 15.It will soon be covered up once I'm done with the design.It's on my outer thigh and the new design will be some floral with spiralling vines winding down and around my leg to the side of my calf.And a vine spiraling up my side winding around my waistline to incorporate the tat there. The second and third are on my back and came after Hurricane Katrina. The one between my shoulder blades is a portrait of my best friend,my APBT she took from me. The one in the middle at my waistline is a tri bully to honor all of the APBT's lost to her.I am planning one in rememberance of my father,grandma,and grandpa.They passed away a month apart.in a 3 month span. I'm still searching for the perfect one for that. Thinking something religous for another back piece and floral vines to incorporate them all?

58523_tatt1a.jpg
58523_tatt2.jpg

Almost everyone I know has at at least one tattoo. I don't, but I did want to get one. My uncle was a tattoo artist, my aunt did some of the stencils. I was going to get a tattoo done from him (the only person I really trusted doing it) but he died in a house fire a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom