Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

No matter how hot I am, I find a hot cup of tea refreshes me more that iced tea.
89 degrees today,- and HOTTER than sin in the greenhouses... so I really need a cup.

Another amazing picture. Made me feel so sad!

Hmmmm, all these cakes... sounds delicious!!! I want some!
lol.png

Temps here are still in the upper 40s. I wish I could have a day of 89!!! I too drink hot tea anytime. But love iced tea on a hot day as well. I got some mate tea this weekend and drank it early this morning. How I missed a cup of the real thing. It is strong, but without the after taste of most brands.

Wouldn't it be so nice if one day we could all get together over tea and cakes?

Good night, sweet dreams

OH! YES! I think we could all meet up at some fancy restaurant... no, a big farm house kitchen- and have a tea sampling!
We could all bring our best kitchen treat. I'd bring the 10 egg pound cake. What would you all bring?

Yay for the big farm house kitchen !

I would bring those tiny sandwiches with assorted fillings and my very yummy chocolate cake. And tea, of course
big_smile.png
It would be fun, wouldn't it? It seems we live so far from one another. Maybe some time we'll all plan an event. Who knows?

Good morning all!

Are we all working in the garden on this bright, sunny day? I'm going to do just that, now that I had a cup of tea, of course
big_smile.png

What kind of chickens and how many do you tea loving people have?

I have 5 buff Orpingtons as my garden helpers. Their turning compost right now as we speak.

Bye for now, enjoy the beautiful day!

That tea party does sound like fun! I'll bring some homemade herbal teas!

I've 8 Buff Orpington hens, 1 BO rooster, 4 Easter Egger hens, 1 Rhode Island Red hen (who got into the EE batch by mistake). 4 French Black Copper Marans chicks (three roosters - ugh, I hate culling), 3 BO chicks, 1 EE chick (rooster). 1 Buff duck who's faithfully laying for me and 5 buff ducklings growing up to keep her company, at least one of them is female because she's begun to quack.

Chicken math.....gets me every time. The goal is a rainbow of colored eggs in an egg carton.

My garden has stuff growing year round that I don't want them scratching in, so I'm on the lookout for guinea hens to patrol for bugs. I had an order that was supposed to come in March, but they had trouble hatching. I'm also on a list for some cream legbar chickens late in summer to give me blue eggs, I'm only getting green ones from my girls now.

I have 13 buff orpingtons. they are my golden retriever chicken dogs.
I love them
i want to get a dozen mixed eggs to put under the next broodies. they will bee five this year, and slowing down in the egg production.

They are people oriented ain't they?
I did not let them out to free range yesterday, and today they met me at the run door yelling,"Let us out!" I swear, that is what it sounded like.
Once I opened the door they calmly walked by me like the ladies they are.
smile.png

'Good morning', 'how are you?' 'nice day', 'yes isn't i?t'.
I think Buff Oprpingtons would enjoy a dainty tea party. I can see them with little cucumber sandwiches and some earl gray.

Back
Top Bottom