Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

Interesting mental visual, sourland as a troll. I thought his avatar was just a hat, but maybe there is a little troll under there.
I will never see it the same again.
big_smile.png

The taste of tea is something personal to each and every one of us.... when I was young I always used sugar in tea... now I cannot abide the syrup taste of sugar in tea.. in England tea is normally accompanied with milk, ( and the option of sugar ) however, Earl Grey, Lady Grey and so many others now are best served without milk...... milk is normal to add to a breakfast tea... some tea's are very strong... such as Yorkshire Tea and PG Tips and are normally served with milk.

If you are having afternoon tea... with your cucumber sandwiches, scones etc... it is usual to offer tea with the option of adding some milk and / or sugar....

Enjoy your tea.. however you drink it.... there are no rules..... except to enjoy!

Tea tastes as good in a mug as a bone china cup... I have both and tea tastes great in either! ( Although you don't get as much in a cup as you do a mug )

Slurp!

The taste of tea is something personal to each and every one of us.... when I was young I always used sugar in tea... now I cannot abide the syrup taste of sugar in tea.. in England tea is normally accompanied with milk, ( and the option of sugar ) however, Earl Grey, Lady Grey and so many others now are best served without milk...... milk is normal to add to a breakfast tea... some tea's are very strong... such as Yorkshire Tea and PG Tips and are normally served with milk.

If you are having afternoon tea... with your cucumber sandwiches, scones etc... it is usual to offer tea with the option of adding some milk and / or sugar....

Enjoy your tea.. however you drink it.... there are no rules..... except to enjoy!

Tea tastes as good in a mug as a bone china cup... I have both and tea tastes great in either! ( Although you don't get as much in a cup as you do a mug )

Slurp! 

I think I will try milk in my tea. Thanks for bringing that up.

The taste of tea is something personal to each and every one of us.... when I was young I always used sugar in tea... now I cannot abide the syrup taste of sugar in tea.. in England tea is normally accompanied with milk, ( and the option of sugar ) however, Earl Grey, Lady Grey and so many others now are best served without milk...... milk is normal to add to a breakfast tea... some tea's are very strong... such as Yorkshire Tea and PG Tips and are normally served with milk.
OH Thank you so much for this tip.... I will be trying my first breakfast teas soon and I would not of added milk without your tip.

Slurp!
I've always used tea bags... The breakfast teas I ordered are in loose leaf form. Any suggestions on the brewing of loose leaf teas?

Back
Top Bottom