Tech idiot needs HELP!

nikki1

Songster
8 Years
Oct 16, 2011
Eatonville, WA
We FINALLY finished our coop!!!! We would like to show the world (or at least BYC!) our creation, but I'm a bit technologically challenged. Before I start, is there anything I should know that would make life easier? I see the "insert image" button above...anything else? We have a digital camera with an SD card, and a very basic computer. Should I save images to my computer before starting, or should I (or can I) go straight from the SD card?

Let me know, and I promise I'll post pictures of my coop and of my flock of gorgeous girls. If you aren't impressed, you'll probably be at least amused!

--Nikki

We FINALLY finished our coop!!!! We would like to show the world (or at least BYC!) our creation, but I'm a bit technologically challenged. Before I start, is there anything I should know that would make life easier? I see the "insert image" button above...anything else? We have a digital camera with an SD card, and a very basic computer. Should I save images to my computer before starting, or should I (or can I) go straight from the SD card?

Let me know, and I promise I'll post pictures of my coop and of my flock of gorgeous girls. If you aren't impressed, you'll probably be at least amused!

--Nikki

I post to my computer first but you should not have to. You can do it both ways.

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm sure everyone will say it's SO easy, but I like to have my bases covered before I start. When we set out to adopt our son, the agency had us set up a profile on their website, with easy-to-follow instructions. HA! We had 3 not entirely computer illiterate adults working simultaneously off 6 computers, and it took us 8 hours to get ALMOST done. Granted, this was 9 years ago, and digital photography and photo sharing has come a long way, but still...

Any other advice out there?

--Nikki

Back
Top Bottom