I have seen posts in the past regarding cooking with Teflon and the possibility that it can be toxic to chicks in the area, due to fumes emitted during the cooking process. I have a 3 week old BBS Ameraucana pullet who is wilting for the second time this week, because the bigger chicks are stomping her. She is isolated currently, and has been getting Poly-Vi-Sol with water today. She is now possibly aware enough to eat. I scrambled an egg, but realized I did it in a Teflon pan. Anyone see a problem with this or am I okay? Thanks in advance, Sal.