Tell a scary story!

One night I was laying in bed during a thunderstorm and the ceiling fan was above my bed. It was off, but every time the lightning flashed and lit up the room when I looked at the fan it was spinning! IDK if I was in the twilight zone that night or what....

When kids ask there parents to look under the bed for monsters it's because they think they are real. Through a childes eyes you see things lurking in shadows, scary faces, monsters, ghosts ect. But as an adult you think of it as nonsense, and ignore it. If an adult could see though the eyes of a child they would be horrified at what they see. All the monsters just out of site taunting them, the shadows appearing in the corner of your eyes but when you look there they are gone. A groan up would go mad if that was the case.Children some how cope with it. But some times the shadows and monsters drive the child insane, taking joy out of the poor kids misery.

All kids pull there feet under the blankets or covers out of fear that a hand, or even a mouth will grab them and pull them under. Or heard a noise and then hid under something. Having the fear of someone watch you while you sleep at night. What about having one of your stuffed animals or doll come to life, and kill you while you are in a deep slumber. We have all had at least one of these fears.

Last edited:
True Story
I was watching TV last week and all of sudden the man talking started repeating himself over and over. Like a broken record. It gradually got quieter and then all of a sudden the screen turned green and it went off. Ghost in the machine.
hide.gif
It did it again last night! But it wouldn't shut off this time! So I tried to turn it off myself, but it wouldn't do anything so I had to flip the switch!

It did it again last night! But it wouldn't shut off this time! So I tried to turn it off myself, but it wouldn't do anything so I had to flip the switch!

OH NO
hide.gif
I would be so freaken scared if that happened to me for real

OH NO
hide.gif
I would be so freaken scared if that happened to me for real
But it happened to me for real.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom