Tell a scary story!

a bit of both? idk i'm not sure but I'm not mad lol
This story is scary because....
Let's name all the characters that die ((multiple timelines and even if regenerated.))
John Egbert (x3)
Rose lalond (x2)
Dave Strider (x5)
Jade Harley (x2)
Karkat Vantas (x2)
Aradia Mendigo (x∞)
Tavros Nitram (x1)
Sollux Captor (x1 1/2)
Nepeta Lejion (x1)
Kanaya Myram (x1)
Terezi Pyrope (x1)
Vriska Sekret (x2)
Equius Zahhak (x1)
Gamzee Makara (x1) (presuming he's actually god tier)
Eridan Ampora (x1)
Feferi Pixies (x1)

dude in Supernatural, Dean dies over 20 times and comes back every time it's the weirdest thing.
HA, tell that to Gamzee. I'm pretty sure he's not actually god tier, witch means he hasn't died, EVER. He has been clawed in the face, shot with a machine gun, MULTIPLE TIMES, IN A ROW, then beaten with a crowbar! After that, he gets assaulted by terezi, who hacks and stabs at him endlessly for about half-an hour. CAN HE DIE? Nope. Andrew Hussie, ((author)) says that he's to important to die. I know.

Quote: Dean was ripped apart by a hellhound, had a desk dropped on him from a few stories up, went to hell, died from poisoning, slipped and broke his neck in the shower, was attacked and killed by a dog, hit by a car, shot, beheaded a few times, burned I think? and now he's a demon, too.

anyways, yeah, apparently those two have stuff in common lol

Plus Dean is just so awesome that nothing can kill him. It's impossible ohhhhhhhh bahhhhhhh ghost sounds why am I making bad ghost sounds booooooooooo.... I'll stop
caf.gif
-sigh-

Ok guys it's almost HALLOWEEN!!!!!! we nee to come up with the scariest stories of all time, any one got one?
ep.gif

ok I got one

A little girl named Daisy was getting ready for bed after a long night of trick or treating. Her aunt told a scary story about how ghosts, demons, and many other scary things come out on Halloween night. She was a bit insane, but the insane are always the sanest. Daisy's aunt also said that they will kill people or haunt them for a night, these things can also visit you while you are sleeping. Daisy for got about what her aunt said because she was so sleepy, she snuggled up in her blanky and fell a sleep. 12:00am tap. tap. tap. Daisy woke up with a start. what was that? she thought. It's probably nothing. So she went back to bed. 1:00am TAp. taP tap. she woke up again. The taping was louder. It was coming from the window she wasn't dreaming this time. She was about to go to her mama and dad's room when she heard it again, but it was lauder and faster. TAP TAP TAP!! She walked over to the window and pulled up the blinds. nothing was there. Something taped her shoulder. tap. tap. tap... there was a long pause. Daisy slowly turned around. Again nothing was there. So daisy crawled in to bed. she rested there on her back looking at the sealing, but something was wrong... the power went out and all you could hear was a little tap. tap. tap. tap... than silence. Daisy opened her eyes and was scared by what she saw. A FACE!! staring at her. It was long and had blood poring out of its oval shaped mouth, it had no eyes just white round canvases where its eyes should be. It lifted up a bony long finger that was mostly claw. and taped her forehead.

tap.tap.tap Daisy is dead. tap, tap, tap and Daisy is dead Daisy is dead ohhh poor Daisy is dead. her eyes are white she is stone cold. Daisy is dead oh Daisy is..... simply dead. That's the song that goes with it
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom