Tell me how to do this!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kathyinmo, Dec 30, 2010.

1. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

You all know about the contest to win an incubator? Open to ALL BYCers. Take a picture of a rooster crowing and post your picture here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=414759&p=1
    Simple
    . Yah, right! I have a gazillion roosters and I am out there trying to get a picture of a crowing rooster. As soon as I get near, they stop! Someone else starts in, and I run over there ..... then he quits, too!

How am I gonna get a picture of a crowing rooster???? I'm exhausted! I am about to give up, but I want to win the incubator! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  2. stanglover2001

stanglover2001 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2010
    I didn't ever hear about this... I heard on another post gryeyes is supposed to be giving away an incubator for something but I can't find stuff anywhere.... [​IMG] I'm sooo lost.

3. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Zoom lens on the camera [​IMG]

4. kathyinmo

Quote:Now ya know the details!

5. kathyinmo

Quote:My zoom doesn't zoom that well. I am just gonna keep tryin! Dumb roosters!

6. stanglover2001

stanglover2001 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2010
    I thought it was you that had posted that info... so I went searching for that post and just read it... see... sooo lost. [​IMG]

7. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

Game camera [​IMG]

I have TONS of crowing roos on mine.....lol

8. kathyinmo

Quote:Then you should enter the contest! [​IMG]

9. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I wish I could enter the contest, but I'm not allowed to have any roos. [​IMG]

10. bburn

bburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Delaware, Arkansas
    I would love to win too! But went through all my millions of pictures of my chickens...not one of a crowing roo.

Now, if they wanted me to get an audio of a crowing roo I could fix them right up. The one in the garage starts at 0430 every morning. The outside my bedroom window my cochin roo, who has the saddest crow I have ever heard, as in he sounds sad....he starts in right after the one in the garage. A little later the BR starts and finally my BO who is a little bit of a lazy moring kinda guy.

Of course they crow all day you would think I could catch a good shot.

Will keep stalking them.......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by