Tell me it isnt so.....SHE IS ALIVE SHE IS ALIVE

okiechick57

Crowing
14 Years
May 22, 2007
Just outside Okc Oklahoma
OUr little sweet......pet, lovie chicken........Emma's favorite....all of our favorite chicken..........little siesta went missing tonight....I am heartbroken......simply heartbroken........... say a prayer for me................have to tell Emma.....this is one little hen that would run up to me the minute she saw me...from where ever she was....so I know she is gone ..just dont want it to be so.........
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

ebay006.jpg

pumpkin023.jpg

pumpkin318.jpg

pumpkin315.jpg

flowersandemmapics014-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Sweetie, is there any way she could be broody??? I will be praying mightily that she is just on a little vacation and you will surely find her tomorrow.

Oh no!

Don't give up though! She could just have gotten lost as it was getting darker. Be sure to search for her in the morning. Who knows? She may come running back to you yet!

I'm so sorry to hear that Okie! Don't lose hope though I am sure she will come home safe and sound. I second jeaucamom, is there anyway she could be off being broody somewhere?

I would look everywhere for her. I have once or twice found a chicken either lost, or stuck somewhere... or who decided to roost elsewhere for some reason or other. Our "lost" cat turned up after 2 days to be inadvertently locked in the summer kitchen.

hope you can find her!

I'm sorry to hear that. Wish I was near you so I could help you look for her! Please keep us all udated.

Back
Top Bottom