Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

My grown daughter, son and his wife, plus our six grandchildren went to Chilies to eat. The occasion is my wifes birthday. She was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. She had chemo and radiation and as of now her pet scan shows no cancer.

In December we will celebrate our 34th year of marriage. I love my wife with all of my heart.

Quote:
OHHHH!!!! That is worthy of a a big fat
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

Today I watched one of my oldest friends get married to her high school sweetheart (who is also my friend)! Beautiful ceremony too, helped me and my fiance decide what kind of wedding we want
smile.png

I have foot cramps from dancing/jumping around in heels all night at the reception but I don't care one bit! Today was brilliant!!

I got my first coturnix egg. I had 6 hatch and survive to 6 weeks, and I believe at least 4 are crowing, but I know I have at least 1 hen!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Now to decide who gets it tomorrow for breakfast, lol.

I set my first hatching eggs today and walked outside to find my serama hen had just laid an egg so it joined the Araucanas from Ray n Debi. I modified an existing nesting box and the hens actually used it! Thus ending the broken egg problems.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom