Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
I have noticed so many people having hard times, being angry, feelings hurt, etc. Even I had a rotten day with news I did not need to hear. However, today I was able to laugh, come home to my birds and other animals, look the man I love in his gorgeous blue eyes and be very thankful for the wonderful life I live.

Tell me something GOOD that happened in your day today. Even those of you hurt, angry, wronged, depressed, etc., have to be able to focus on ONE good thing from today.

Happy Birthday and God Bless you!
hugs.gif

Woke up next to the most amazing DH, best friend, and father to my children a girl could ever hope for. My children are healthy, happy, and loved. And 2 out of my 12 eggs hatched today.

Last edited:
I am glad today because I am well. Yesterday I was sick. Today I got to get up and clean out my incubator and start a new batch of eggs!
Good idea debiraymond! We need to try and focus on the positive!

Well something good that happened to me today... I bought a couple ducks when I bought my first set of chickens. I have raised them well, letting them play in the bathtub while I was cleaning their pen, Holding them and petting them. I even let them sleep in my room with my cats one night. That was funny, my cats slept on one side of my bed and the ducks were in their pen on the other side. They were both just staring at eachother all night. Well thats not the story. I took them for a walk around the pond one day and usually I can get them back in, but this day they just didnt want to come in. So I let them stay outside. They have been outside for about a week now. Today, I was feeding them. They were eating out of my hand and making me so happy. I tried to pick one up and it ran away but I caught it. As soon as I got him in my arms he didnt want to leave. It was so cute and made my day. After running after my chickens all day I needed a good cheering up.
thumbsup.gif

My 83 year old Uncle came over for breakfast this morning.
He's old, lonely, sometimes grumpy but I love him to pieces.
Had a great time.

Although my Dh is so mad he wont talk to me, up until an hour or so ago today was a good day. I planted 14 raspberry bushes, and my melons and squash, and beans. I got some lily of the vallies from a plant sale and planted them, they remind me of my grandmother. Then, I noticed three "first of the years" today. First swallow, first hummingbird, and first fireflies!

Back
Top Bottom