Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

My 4 year old took it upon himself to do 2 loads of laundry! He loaded the washer and when it was finished he put the clothing in the dryer and then took it to the couch when it was dry. (I turned them on he just told me they were ready)

The reason this makes me so happy is because I'm at the point in my pregnancy (34 weeks w/twins) where I can't do anything. Getting out of a chair is hard on me and causes contractions.

I actually had a decent day, today is day 10 on chick eggs so i'm excited on candling tonight 24 BBS rocks , 23 BBS mix of rocks and orps ... oh yeah lol that big old redwood incubator i told you about.... bought it today for $40. Wish i had it home lol but i'll have it here later this week after i empty my trailer lol

My new bator shipped and the kids and I took the ducklings down to tadpole pond for a little swim. DS(8) was too afraid there might be a snake in there (really it's just a big puddle that stays wet most of the year) to let them in. Poor little duckies followed us all the way down there at a frenzied pace and didn't get to swim
gig.gif
I took them to the water garden instead
roll.png

I got to spend the day with my son.

I saw a mother and father goose with their 6 babies at the park.

The pool finally got full.

Everytime I looked at my incubator the temp was a perfect 99.5. I LOVE it when that happens.

My husband came home safe and sound and he kissed me BEFORE he gave the dog a pat on the head.
love.gif

We walked down the road this evening and the air smelled like honeysuckle.

My 3-yr-old son was a peach today.
Put some finishing touches on my coop, it's almost done.
Noticed my blueberry bushes have blossoms, and the apples we planted last year are loaded with flowers.
Saw a chipmunk on a pile of barn wood in our little woods (I love chippies, and haven't seen any here as we're surrounded by farmland.)
Made plans to pick up my very first chicks next week!

Quote:
OOO I want to see pics of the blossoms. We don't get any here. We have trees, but the horses use them as scratching posts
lol.png
And THAT is quite funny to watch!

Back
Top Bottom