Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

I fell asleep on my drive home from work this evening for just a very few seconds and I DIDN'T crash! Whew!

Thank goodness!!!
ep.gif

Today the neighbors gave me a door, vintage 5 panel already painted white. If it does not fit a door way, it will be the perfect headboard in the room I am working on.

I fell asleep on my drive home from work this evening for just a very few seconds and I DIDN'T crash! Whew!

ep.gif

You better pull over next time you feel like that, Missy!!
rant.gif

Or call someone for a ride...

**cough cough.... John**

I rehomed a pretty Buff Orpington rooster. The lady was very nice. She has 6 BO girls.
And on top of it all she gave me $5. With all the free roosters out there right now, I was so
excited to get him a home.
celebrate.gif

Today, we found a new source for feed, scratch, and all thinks poultry- and ranch-related that is near our home and affordable for even average folks like us. What they don't have, they'll get, but they have a LOT. It's on a ranch out in the middle of nowhere. I never knew they would have such good stuff. It's awesome. We picked up feed today for our flock and the best scratch grain mix I've ever seen. The chickens ate it up like CANDY when we gave it to them. Really happy we found this place.

Back
Top Bottom