Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Unfortunately, I have not perfected my device that allows you to slap someone in the face, over the internet.

I know the world NEEDS that object but I just can't seem to make it work.

"Are you sure you want to SLAP [username]?"

[Yes]

yuckyuck.gif
I reckon in a way that's something good that has happened to a lot of us, today and every day!

This was yesterday but it'll carry on for a long time... I went in with a friend and ordered some pullets from McMurray's! They'll be shipped mid-April. 4 Partridge Rocks and 4 Black Australorps.

The pain in my right shoulder from bones spurs and a small tear in the rotator cuff has quieted down. Hopefully get more than 4 hours sleep tonight,if so i can post that tomorrow.

Coconut cake....
droolin.gif

I can't think of much very special that happened today, besides the rain. And the potato chips at lunch...

But last night.

My sister and I were in the barn milking the cow. Her cat Rascal had just finished up his bowl of milk and was sitting ouside by the water hydrant. There are petunias and snapdragons planted around it in a stone mock well. So Rascal sat there, and decided to smell the flowers.
love.gif
How sweet... Well, this cat is incredibly amazing to startle. So we all have fun when we get to do that. So my sister snuck up behind him went, "Boo!" and Rascal leaped in the air and got this totally awesome scared look on his face -- like he'd seen the scariest thing in the world -- and took off flying down the hill to the deck. He uh... went too fast however, and ended up running into one of the hostas at the edge... and.. all we heard was a big, "BUMP"! as he ran into the deck. It was so much funnier in person -- we were both laughing hysterically!

It was almost as classic as the time last winter when he was climbing on the barn roof... which was covered in ice. You can imagine what happened. There was a huge scratching and scraping noise as he slid down... But he didn't get enough grip and flew off the edge of the roof with all fours straight out to the sides -- like a flying squirrel. We still laugh over that one every time.

What would we do without the antics of our animals?!
lol.png

gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
I was laughing so hard I was crying! That poor cat!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom