Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

I had a great day today. I got some vegetables planted in the garden, and took apart an old swing set that I will be making into a new coop. I was also able to enjoy the beautiful weather today. I hope everyone had a great day as well.

I had a horse step on my foot and miraculously no damage was done, really didn't hurt....great full I had boots on!!

Last edited:
I got to go for a ride yesterday and today!!!! Usually no one wants to go with me, but a friend and my brother went with me yesterday, and my brother went with me today. I love riding... takes your mind off all your troubles :)

IM GOING TO TEXAS
celebrate.gif

We finally got the roof replaced on the chicken run today, and DH got a load of sand and pea gravel laid down in the run. Now our girls won't have paddle through nasty puddles in the run. It all looks so much better.

That happened to me too. I rode in a show today, my third ever, and I got Reserve Champion for the short stirrups division! And if that wasn't exciting enough, a foal is scheduled to be born at my barn in a couple weeks, on a day when I'll be there!!!!!

I had a horse step on my foot and miraculously no damage was done, really didn't hurt....great full I had boots on!!

I have not posted in the RR forum for so long now, and I am SOOOO HAPPY to see this thread still going!!! You guys rocks. And thanks for carrying on without me. We have had a lot of life changes lately, none good, but I have never forgotten to find that ONE thing that was good every single day. It is what keeps me sane!!!!

Today?? Today Ken popped wheelies with his scooter in the store and a lady that was at least 197 years old challenged him to a race. I went to the bread isle and left them to their fun.

#2 - I got paid and we could actually afford fruit. I have been craving fruit so we bought watermelon, strawberries, clementines, bananas, apples. An avocado.

#3 - Ken is feeling GOOD this week

#4 - the chickens are laying again.

Do I really need a #5? I could come up with one.

Back
Top Bottom