Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Thank-you debiraymond for starting this thread!!! I often save reading it before calling it a night. So nice to end the day on a good note! This week has been a roller coaster. A dear friend had a heart attack and while this was positively scary serious, her medical treatment for it went like clock work and she is doing very well. We had a great chat on the phone this afternoon and made plans for taking a neat knitting class in a couple of months. It was a relief to hear how positive she sounded.

Thank-you debiraymond for starting this thread!!! I often save reading it before calling it a night. So nice to end the day on a good note! This week has been a roller coaster. A dear friend had a heart attack and while this was positively scary serious, her medical treatment for it went like clock work and she is doing very well. We had a great chat on the phone this afternoon and made plans for taking a neat knitting class in a couple of months. It was a relief to hear how positive she sounded.

I LOVE these stories!!!!

I slept several hours in my Enchanted Recliner, when I had planned on watching recorded programs "to catch up." The recordings will last. I loved the sleep! Both dogs nestled with me under the sofa blanket. I got a phone call from the Woman of the House next door (retired couple); EVERYBODY calls her by his last name - and the Caller ID had both her and his first names displayed along with their last!! Solves a mystery I just hadn't wanted to clear up by actually ASKING him for his first name. Everybody calls him by his last name.... but.... it's nice to know his first, as well.

They like my chickens so much they dump left-overs over the fence and enjoy watching the flock scratch through them and run away with the choicest bits. Plus they keep their air rifle handy by the door so they can plunk some BBs into the butt of a stray dog they see trying to find a way through my fence.

Quote:
lau.gif
lol.png
big_smile.png
Love this!!!

It rained right AFTER I planted a bunch of beets and other seeds. Nice.

The fruit trees are blooming.

DD is starting to use the potty.

My DH made it home from a business trip safe and sound.

Thanks for this thread. I have been feeling impatient and not myself lately. Wondering and wondering when our next baby will find us, or how long we will wait, has been rough. Adoption isnt easy. I was in kind of a spiral thought pattern and it was nice to remember to be a little more present in the "now" and look around and see how amazing life is.

Back
Top Bottom