Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

That is so awesome, Debi!
woot.gif
And on Resurrection Day/Easter too. God is so good!!

It was the church's idea to do it today, but it couldn't have been more perfect. It was a very good day today. We are blessed with far more than we ever deserve.

I got tomorrow off work.
wee.gif

Woo Hoo!!! Party at Glenmar's everybody
lol.png

And I rode my horse today. She was perfect (haha, she usually isn't) She picked up her correct leads each time on the first try, she didn't buck or act stupid because her buddies weren't there with her, and we won simon says (There was 7 of us, and we play simon says on horseback
smile.png
!

Gravel for my horrendously rutted driveway was delivered today.

The driver wasn't able to place it exactly where it would best be utilized, due to the shape and pitch of my circular drive. It took him several tries to get the truck in position and he was very flustered.

When we settled the bill, it was for the four loads of gravel - with receipts - and his hourly fee. Reasonable cost; I wrote the check.

Two hours later he drove back in his personal car and handed me $100.00 cash - he had over-charged me on his hourly rate (calculated in his head when he was flustered).

Last edited:
Well this was from yesterday. My DS had minor surgery, out patient, but it made me a little nervous cause he had to be put totally under. He did well!!

Last night, a neighbor brought me a whole grocery-basket FULL of pecans!
wee.gif

My DH is happy because he LOVES turtle candies, and I usually only make them for him at Christmas 'cause making the caramel and buying the nuts is expensive. Since the pecans are free, I'm gonna make him a batch today!

Back
Top Bottom