Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Bought six marans chicks (three black copper, three blue copper) to go with the two I hatched from shipped eggs. The two I hatched are black copper and splash marans. SOOOO cute! One of the new ones has a lot of leg feathering already, and it's only 1-1/2 week old. :love

This is my first day of retired life. I have done very little today but that's okay because I don't have to go anywhere unless *I* want to, or need to, and I can do most of what I need to do "up here" in the Foothills. Not many reasons to drive 52 miles to Sacramento any more.

Quality chicken time all day long!

This is my first day of retired life. I have done very little today but that's okay because I don't have to go anywhere unless *I* want to, or need to, and I can do most of what I need to do "up here" in the Foothills. Not many reasons to drive 52 miles to Sacramento any more.

Quality chicken time all day long!
Congrats again!

Debi, your bouquet is going to be stunning!

I had my ganglion cyst on my finger removed today. Right now it's completely numb and I can't feel it, so that's good. When the local wears off I'm sure it will hurt, but for now, I'm happy that it's *finally* been taken care of.

The one bad thing is I can't use my left hand, and that's my dominant hand, so no writing, eating, playing guitar, milking the cow, etc. for a while. And typing is done dare I say it... the pecker's way. It's so hard...typing this way... I'll survive I suppose... but it takes forever to get out what I want to say.

Back
Top Bottom