Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

My best friend agreed to be my Matron of Honor. And she informed me I am having a shower in October. A shower?? I am 50, what does an old lady do at a wedding shower? This could be interesting.

My best friend agreed to be my Matron of Honor. And she informed me I am having a shower in October. A shower?? I am 50, what does an old lady do at a wedding shower? This could be interesting.
Oh girl, you will LOVE it! I had a blast at mine (I was 42). People give you gifts, play games, laugh with you and make you feel special. And there is food! Yummy food. Don't forget to get (and wear to the shower) your "bride hat". It's a pink baseball cap that says "bride" in diamond looking rhinestones. Showers are so much fun!
big_smile.png

Oh girl, you will LOVE it! I had a blast at mine (I was 42). People give you gifts, play games, laugh with you and make you feel special. And there is food! Yummy food. Don't forget to get (and wear to the shower) your "bride hat". It's a pink baseball cap that says "bride" in diamond looking rhinestones. Showers are so much fun!
big_smile.png
I had one in 1988...... Not so much fun. It was stuffy. But my BFF is NOT stuffy!

I noticed something today. I work in public transit. Everyone else in the office has buses all over the place, people bring them, send them, make them. What do I get? Chickens!!!! My shelf is covered with chickens.

My husband & I got our first ever 'decent' new TV!! we've been together for over 12 years and have only ever purchased one TV before which was a cheapy! The rest have been hand-me-downs. everyone we know has fancy TVs except us! (I suppose being in our late 20's - most of our friends are right into this type of stuff!!!)
wee.gif

It isnt even that fancy
smile.png
but it is a plasma and it is 50"..... I'm super impressed because I might be able to see the footy scores (AFL here)!!!!!!

Just found a new use for my catio. Its nice and sunny with a breeze but a little bit of rain. Because the catio has a roof on it my clothes can go out and dry in the sunshine (mind you managed to wash a phone so lets see if that dries out and survives)

Back
Top Bottom